It may sound weird to some, because we’ve just entered September and I am already talking about Christmas but girls its all about meticulously planning and planning ahead to get your Christmas sorted just right. So here, I’ve put together a list of things on my Xmas wish list, well, to be fair, they are on my wish list and Xmas is just another reason to indulge. Now, I’m not saying I’ll be buying all of it (I wish!) but this gives me an idea and perhaps you too 😉 of the beautiful things out there that could end up in our shopping baskets over the next few months!
- Bvlgari Serpenti: This is a perfect evening bag but also goes amazingly well with a day time outfit. I personally like Green, Bronze and yellow, what colour would you pick?
- Chloe Nile: This is the most instagrammable bag of the season and also the cutest!
- Givenchy Antigona : I’ve been eying this classy beauty for over a year and absolutely adore it for a work bag and also a day out for meetings.
4. Dior WOC: This perhaps is a cheaper take on my dream Chanel WOC, but is beautiful in its own classy DIORAMA style.
- Manolo Blahnik Hangisi Pumps : Dream since I watched Sex and the City!
- Valentino Rock Stud : These Valentino flats are totally my style and while I am debating whether to buy the flats or mid heels, they are definitely going to come home very soon!
- Gucci : I think comfy and style couldn’t be paired any more beautifully! Gucci know their style!
- Burberry Trench: Another classy must have wardrobe piece!
- Burberry Cashmere Scarf: Don’t you think this is such a must have and goes with almost every winter outfit and works so well with all autumnal transitional outfits.
3. Zara Blazer: The long line blazers are a necessity for work!
- Chanel Earrings: All my dreams in one pair of earrings! 🙂
- Gypsy Water: Just to add to that ever increasing fragrance collection, because why not?
- Armani Because It’s You: This is such a gorgeous fragrance, I’ve tried it before and regret not getting it then!
I will probably only be able to afford a few out of these but will slowly work my way through it. So start saving amigas and hey what do you think is a MUST have?
**None of the images on this post are mine**